In the new series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Brittany Jacks, Paradigm Health Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Brittany works as an integral part of the Paradigm Health home health team.
- She has been a CNA for 14 years and has worked in long-term care, assisted living facilities, and home health and hospice care.
- Brittany heard about Paradigm Health while working in hospice care for another company and was instantly drawn to the Paradigm team approach to caregiving. She shares that every day is both rewarding and challenging but if you love what you do, it’s not work but a calling.
- She says working with such compassionate, knowledgeable and eager employees keeps her motivated and the family atmosphere creates an environment where everyone helps each other out. Putting patients first, shares Brittany, is what puts a smile on not only the patient’s face but on the Paradigm team’s face knowing they have made a positive difference in someone’s day.
- Outside of work, Brittany is a mother to three kids who are active in sports. She says she is a “super fan” and stays very involved with their activities. She also enjoys a quiet date night with her longtime boyfriend when their schedules and time permit.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.