In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Chalise Johnson, Paradigm Health Vice President of Business Development
- Chalise works as an energizing and pivotal part of the Paradigm Health business development team.
- She has been with Paradigm Health since early 2017. Which, Chalise shares actually February 28, 2017. She had shared with CEO Jeff Jarecki that she had not wanted to start on that Monday, February 27 since it was her birthday. Even before she started, she got a text with the entire Paradigm Health team singing Happy Birthday to her. She says she knew she was going to love her new job!
- She received her LPN from J Everett light Career Center after her son was born and has been worked in nursing homes, doctor’s offices and has been a floor nurse to management as well. Chalise also helps her husband on their family farm when she gets home from her full-time job with Paradigm.
- Chalise initially heard about Paradigm Health through a coworker. She was hired as the company’s first-ever clinical liaison. Paradigm is known in the industry for hiring highly skilled employees. She shares they don’t just look to fill an open position but are thoughtful and serious about who they hire and add to the team. Chalise says this makes all the difference in the world when you know you can count on each and every Paradigm team member which translates to exceptional care for the patient — which is so important to her.
- What keeps her cup overflowing each and every day is that she absolutely loves helping people and is a relationship-builder at heart.
- The Johnson family includes her husband and son and they call home a little farming community in rural Hamilton County. Her husband farms and builds pole barns and her son is a sophomore in high school where he is active in football, track, FFA and is in 4-H where he shows beef cattle, swine and shooting sports. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family, watching her son compete, helping to take care of their beef cattle production farm, their dogs, and reading. Chalise says it really is a small world: Her husband grew up across the road from her great grandmother and then purchased the place once she had passed. She didn’t meet him until about two years later, but he had eaten at her grandmother’s table many times.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.