In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health Hospice Nurse
- Danielle works with Paradigm Health hospice patients as a registered nurse clinical manager.
- She has just completed her first year with Paradigm Health. Prior to joining the Paradigm Health team, Danielle worked in long-term care within the hospital setting for over 10 years before transitioning to the hospice care field.
- Danielle learned about Paradigm Health from her longtime friend and work colleague Missy Springer who was already a member of the Paradigm team and was always sharing how much she loved her job. She made the transition to hospice care because she saw it as a rewarding area of nursing, and she was ready for a change, challenges and new opportunities. Danielle shares that Paradigm is special because everyone is so caring from the leadership team to the nurses, HHA, social workers, chaplains, and volunteers. She shares that Paradigm’s patients and their families care and needs are at the center of everything Paradigm does.
- Danielle is compassionate about her patients and their families. She is committed to ensuring that each of her patients’ remaining days are as peaceful and enriched as possible. She enjoys getting to know her patients and their families and building relationships with the people she takes care of. Unlike the hospital setting, she is able to develop a personal connection with her patients and their families which in turn is extremely rewarding for her.
- She is married and lives just outside a small town. She and her husband have to sons aged 5 ½ and 4. When not at work, Danielle loves spending time outside riding four wheelers, dirt bikes, camping, swimming, or being with family and friends.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.