In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health Registered Nurse/Clinical Liaison
- Gina works with Paradigm Health as a registered nurse and clinical liaison.
- She has been with Paradigm Health just under a year and has been in the healthcare industry and nursing for over 32 years including hospital, long-term care, physical specialist, assisted living and home health care. Gina has worked in management roles over the past 20 years.
- Gina has known Paradigm Health CEO Jeff Jarecki for 20 years and has the utmost respect for him and for the company he founded, Paradigm Health. Initially, a nursing role with Paradigm was an option but she was looking for a new opportunity and once a clinical liaison role opened up, she knew it was the right spot for her.
- She is a self-proclaimed people person and is passionate about helping others in any way she can. She is dedicated to assisting those in need and the role of clinical liaison allows her to educate others about the resources Paradigm Health offers.
- Gina is a mother of two and a grandmother to four and loves spending time with her family, taking beach vacations, long walks, and Zumba. She loves being outside and is very active in her church through many volunteer service-projects.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.