In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Jaymie Jarecki, Paradigm Health Human Resources Director / Foundation Coordinator
- Jaymie serves as the go-to contact for all Paradigm Health employees and new hires.
- She began working at Paradigm Health in February 2016 as the Human Resources (HR) intern while finishing up her last semester of college. In May 2016, Jaymie graduated from IUPUI, earning a bachelor’s degree in Public Affairs Management in three and a half years. She was then offered the Paradigm Health Human Resources Coordinator and Foundation Coordinator position. It was in college that Jaymie discovered her love for education, training and mentorship. She shares that her favorite memories in college come from her leadership roles as an orientation leader and first-year seminar mentor. In 2015, Jaymie received the Evenbeck Scholarship Mentor of the Year award.
- Jeff Jarecki, Jaymie’s father, founded Paradigm Health in 2013 when she had just finished high school. When she was offered the HR intern position in 2016, both of her sisters were already working for the company. Jaymie was inspired to work closely with her family and continue the legacy. She says Paradigm Health is special because they have a culture unlike any other company. Each team member treats one another with respect, maintains stellar communication and a patient care focus, and works hard to always do the right thing for the right reason.
- Jaymie is passionate about serving as a resource for Paradigm Health employees and new hires. She enjoys answering any and all questions relating to technology, systems and policies. She also loves having the opportunity to be one of the first team members a new hire gets to meet when they join Paradigm Health.
- The light of Jaymie’s life is her all-black goldendoodle puppy Finn who is named after Star Wars stormtrooper FN-2187. In her off time, Jaymie enjoys watching movies and tv shows, working out, cooking and baking, and spending time with her family and friends.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.