In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Kathy works as lead palliative care social worker for Paradigm Health.
- She has been with Paradigm Health for a little over a year and has a master’s degree in social work from the IU School of Social work. Kathy has worked in the healthcare field her entire professional career and comes to Paradigm with a wealth of hands-on knowledge and experience.
- Kathy heard about Paradigm from CEO Jeff Jarecki — both Kathy and Jeff hail from Richmond, Indiana. She was eager to be a part of Paradigm Health’s fresh and innovative work culture.
- She loves working with patients and their families to help them navigate the healthcare system and provide support and education.
- Kathy is married and is the proud mom of three adult sons. Her favorite family vacation is skiing in Colorado and she hopes they can return there soon.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.