In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health Physical Therapist Assistant
- Matt works with Paradigm Health as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- He has been with Paradigm Health for two years. Matt earned a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Indiana University and finished his Physical Therapist Assistant degree through Ivy Tech. He has worked in skilled nursing facilities and currently works in home health with Paradigm Health.
- Matt heard about Paradigm Health while searching for home health companies in the Central Indiana area. He was ready for a change and wanted to try home health care. He shares that it was a blessing to find Paradigm on a “cold call.” Matt wants to stay with Paradigm forever, because the employees are so well taken care of in order to allow them to focus on taking care of their patients.
- He enjoys meeting many different families and patients in his job. He gets to help people when they need it most, and he can have a lot of fun doing it. Matt says he likes to make therapy fun because the more he can get someone to like his therapy visits the better their progress will be.
- Matt has a wife and a 2-year-old son. At home, Matt and his wife enjoy family hobbies including running around outside with their son, working in the garden, cooking meals for themselves and their neighbors, and writing. Matt and his wife are working together on writing a children’s book for their son to have when he is older.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.