In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health Social Worker
- Michelle works with Paradigm Health as a medical social worker and a licensed clinical social worker. She works with patients in home heath care, palliative care and hospice care.
- She has been a part of the Paradigm Health team since January 2020. She completed her master’s in social work from IUPUI and is a licensed clinical social worker and is ACHP — Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative care — certified. She has extensive experience in multiple medical setting with a majority of her experience in hospice care.
- Michelle learned about Paradigm Health from a colleague and former coworker who is a chaplain at Paradigm Health. She shares that the Paradigm team is special because everyone genuinely cares about each other and works together to meet the needs of patients and families while supporting each other.
- She is passionate about guiding and supporting patients and families through the end-of-life process. She loves getting to know people and seeing them in their home environments.
- Michelle has been married to her wonderful husband for almost 12 years and they enjoy hiking and traveling. They also enjoy spending time with extended family and friends and serving in their church.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.