In our series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health Team, we introduce you to members of the Paradigm team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Paradigm Health CNA
- Shelley works as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) providing kind and compassionate daily personal care for Paradigm Health patients.
- She was a teacher for over 20 years and holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s degree in health education. Her vast experience and knowledge have been a huge asset for Paradigm Health and their patients as Shelley celebrates her one-year anniversary with Paradigm.
- Shelley originally became interested in hospice caregiving after losing a close friend. She volunteered with hospice patients and became a CNA. She started looking for jobs and says the Paradigm job posting stood out because of the intentional emphasis on compassion.
- Her commitment to helping to make a patient more comfortable is something she really takes pride in and feels like the opportunity to work for a company like Paradigm Health is a true joy.
- Shelley’s son is a junior at IU, and her daughter is a senior at University High School. She and her family live in a historic Central Indiana neighborhood where she and her partner of 10 years both grew up.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.