In the new series, Fast Five with the Paradigm Health team, we introduce you to a member of our team to learn more about their role and why they are Hoosiers caring for Hoosiers.
Tonia Sullivan, Paradigm Health Medical Records Team
- Tonia works as part of the Paradigm Health team located in Franklin, Indiana.
- Her valuable role as part of the hospice medical records team is to ensure Paradigm team members out in the field have all of the resources they need to care for patients including processing doctor’s orders and keeping patient charts up to date, ordering medical equipment and supplies, and keeping the operational side of healthcare running smoothly. She prides herself on her organization skills and loves to be a part of a team approach and atmosphere.
- Tonia has worked in hospice since 2006 and is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). She’s been a part of the Paradigm Health team for two years.
- She most enjoys the positive and supportive culture at Paradigm Health and shares that the approachable leadership team values and welcomes all staff team input. Tonia says that even though her job focuses on the business side of hospice healthcare, making sure the hands-on caregivers have what they need to enrich the lives of hospice patients each and every day is priority #1.
- Outside of work, Tonia loves to spend time with her family hiking, quilting and crocheting, and taking time to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
For more information about joining the Paradigm Health team, visit our Careers page.